Lan Ha Bay 1 Day Trip From CatBa Island
- Exploring to less touristy areas Unique itineraries for the balance of: activities, relaxing and sightseeing. Full Day Trip with 8 hour explore the Bay
Local expert experiences. Our tour guide will take you to the place that very little tourist touch it, with the diversity activites. we are sure you will like it
• Less touristy route which makes you an unforgettable vacation
• Our team is enthusiastic, dynamic, well trained and dedicated
• we serve fresh, delicious meals prepared by our local chef
8:30 – 9:00 am: You will be collected from your Cat Ba hotel by one of our experienced tour guides and travel by bus to Ben Beo harbor.
9:00 am: Board our beautiful boat and cruise north around Lan Ha Bay. The boat takes us through the Cai Beo fishing village, stopping at central of Lan Ha bay, jumping on the water to swimming to a beautiful hidden lagoon.
11:00 am: Back to the boat and continue visiting hundreds of small islands and we continue north with a variety of shapes such as candles, toads, seals. There are hundreds of small sandy beaches on Lan Ha Bay which will see on the way north to Ha Long Bay.
12:00 pm: Get to the northeast of Lan Ha bay, the boat lands at a floating house, then take a kayak through the rock arch tunnels cave, to hidden lagoons and discover the Dark - Bright cave (local name is Hang Ca) where the Catba Langur monkey (one of the most endangered species in the world) living.
13:00 pm: Back to the boat and enjoy a traditional Vietnamese buffet lunch (we have vegetarian options) on the boat with your guide. while the boat keep sailling north to center Ha Long Bay, where you will see Ha Long city and beautiful landscapes protected by UNESCO's as a world heritage site. Then return to three peach beaches for swimming to a desert island to discover a hidden jungle where there are many smooth golden sand beaches.
15:00 pm: Keep moving south to Monkey Island (another name is Cat Dua Island). At Monkey Island, you can climb to the top of the mountain for a panoramic view of Lan Ha Bay. Monkey Island is also an ideal place to swim in the clear blue water and white sand.
16:30 pm Leave Monkey Island and head back to enjoy the sunset.
We then finish the journey with an after-tour party at one of Cat Ba’s best nightlife spots or if you’re feeling tired you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Includes: Entrance fee to Lan Ha and Ha Long Bay, English speaking tour guide, group boat, kayak, lunch, a bottle of water, dry bag, towel and 1 free local beer at the after-tour party.
Excludes: Any private expenses and tips.
Helpful hints: You should bring: hat, sun cream, swimsuit, shoes to climb at monkey island and sunglasses.
On Monkey Island do not try to touch monkeys (they might bite you!), you can give them some peanuts or bananas.
- Less touristy route which makes you an unforgettable vacation
- Our team is enthusiastic, dynamic, well trained and dedicated
- we serve fresh, delicious meals prepared by our local chef
PICK UP/DROP OFF
We able to pick up and drop off guest in Cat Ba town
Pick up and drop off service around Cat Ba Town
8 hours doing tour on cruise
Entrance tickets to sightseeing spots
Bright & Dark Cave visit
Vietnamese & English speaking tour guide
Tip for tour guide/staff on boat
Drinks on the cruises
Other personal expense
Surcharge on national holidays
- F.O.C for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2adults. Limited one child per cabin only.
- Children from 5 to below 9 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 75% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
- Child more than 10 years old: Charged 100% of the given price
Refund 100% 2day in prior,
50% charged 2 days before your arrival,
100% charged 1 day before your arrival