Serenity Luxury Cruise 1 Day Trip
- Serenity Cruises have an unrivaled collection of the most desired luxury cruises in the region, cruises that reveal the unspoiled wilderness and hidden gems of Cat Ba Island and Ha Long/Lan Ha Bays that you will not find in guidebooks.
- We are exploring new route to HaLong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, the place beyond from land and not so many tourist touched it,
7:00 – 7:30 | Pick-up at Hanoi & travel to Halong
Serenity Luxury Day Cruise provides free pick-up service at your hotels in the Old Quarter. It takes only 2.5 hours for traveling excluding 15-minute break at the stopover.
10:15 | Check-in Serenity Luxury Day Cruises
Arriving at Tuan Chau Wharf where you will have a transfer to Serenity Luxury Day Cruises
While relaxing on Serenity Day Cruise with our welcoming drink, it’s time for you to indulge in Halong Bay’s majesticbeauty.
11:15 | Drop anchor at Gia Luan port to visit Trung Trang Cave
Sailing past limestone karsts covered in lush green foliage, Serenity Luxury Day Cruise brings you to Gia Luan Port. We will drop anchor and go explore Trung Trang Cave. It is also in this cave where archeologist found the traces of ancient primates from thousands years ago.
12:45 | Come back to Serenity Day Cruise and savor Buffet Lunch on cruise
Fabulous lunch is served while SERENITY LUXURY DAY CRUISES continue sailing into to magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Ha Long Wonder which is much quiet and less touristic
14:00 | Go kayaking and Swimming in Bright & Dark Cave area
Exploring Dark and Bright cave, the best way is doing kayaking/or bamboo boat through the tunnel. While the Bright Cave is always available, the Dark Cave can be swallowed by the tide and difficult to pass through. Surely, you will surprise with amazing limestone islets and mountain in this area.
16:00 | Start cruising back to Harbor 17:00-17:30 | Get back to Hanoi
19:30 | Finish your journey and say farewell
Taking Highway Hanoi- Hai Phong – Ha Long to minimize travelling time from Hanoi to Halong down to only 2.5 hours
Modern & luxurious cruise design
Long and unique cuisine experience – 7 hours
Authentic cuisine experience
Interesting activities Kayaking/bamboo boat, swimming, visit Trung Trang Cave
PICK UP/DROP OFF
We able to pick up and drop off guest in Old Quarter of Hanoi
7 hours doing tour on cruise
Lunch onboard (buffet lunch for group from 15 guests, set menu is served for group under 15)
Entrance tickets to sightseeing spots
Trung Trang Cave visit
Vietnamese & English speaking tour guide
Free a Bottle of water on the bus
Tip for tour guide/staff on boat
Drinks on the cruises
Other personal expense
Surcharge on national holidays
- F.O.C for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2adults. Limited one child per cabin only.
- Children from 5 to below 9 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 75% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
- Child more than 10 years old: Charged 100% of the given price
Refund 100% 2day in prior,
50% charged 2 days before your arrival,
100% charged 1 day before your arrival